For help connecting the Wii Balance Board to your Wii, follow the steps below.
1. Insert the Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus disk into your Wii and start the game.
2. After the title screen has appeared on your TV, open the battery compartment on the bottom of the Wii Balance Board and locate the small red SYNC button.
3. Open the SD card slot cover on the front of your Wii console and locate the other small red SYNC button.
4. Push both SYNC buttons once.
5. The Wii Balance Board power light will begin to flash. As the light stops flashing and stays on, the setup is complete and you are good to go.
You can contact the Nintendo Customer Support Team.