If pixels are missing from your photos, follow the advice below.
If this is the case, the first thing you should do is try and clean your camera.
It’s important to remember the following thing when cleaning your Nintendo DS:
1. Do not use any type of solvent to clean it.
2. Do not pour water directly onto your system.
3. Never place your system in liquid of any kind.
1. Slightly dampen the corner of a cloth then lightly rub the lens of your camera to shift any stubborn dirt.
2. Using a dry corner of the same cloth, wipe away any other stains from the lens.
3. Wrap some tape around your fingers so that the sticky side is facing outwards. Then dab at the lens and repeat steps 1 & 2.
If you’ve cleaned your lens using the steps above and your photos are still missing pixels, it’s likely there’s a problem with your Nintendo DS.
You can book your Nintendo DS in for inspection by the Nintendo Customer Support Team.