Applies to: Nintendo 3DS
If your Circle Pad isn’t responding properly, please follow the advice below.
You may need to recalibrate your Circle Pad if it isn’t responding properly anymore.
To calibrate your Circle Pad:
1. Go to SYSTEM SETTINGS in the HOME Menu of your Nintendo 3DS, select OTHER SETTINGS and then CIRCLE PAD.
2. Confirm the messages that appear on screen until you are asked to move the Circle Pad two or three times in a large circle.
3. Follow the instructions and then select NEXT.
o If you see a message that says “Calibration failed. Please try again” then please restart the calibration process.
o Touch REVERT TO DEFAULT SETTINGS to restore the calibration settings to default.
4. Move the Circle Pad as instructed on screen – up, down, left and right, so that the corresponding triangles change colour to green.
o If the triangles do not change colour, touch RETRY to restart the calibration process.
5. Once completed, finish the calibration process by selecting OK.
If you’ve followed the above steps and the Circle Pad on your Nintendo 3DS cannot be calibrated, you can book your Nintendo 3DS in for inspection by the Nintendo Customer Support Team.