Applies to: Nintendo 3DS
To find out how to perform a Nintendo 3DS System Update, follow the steps below.
A System Update will allow you to get the most out of your Nintendo 3DS and keep it up-to-date with the latest features and applications.
1. Ensure your Nintendo 3DS is fully charged and is connected to the internet. Click here for help connecting your Nintendo 3DS to the internet
2. Once connected, go to SYSTEM SETTINGS in the HOME menu on your Nintendo 3DS. Next, select OTHER SETTINGS and scroll to the last page and choose SYSTEM UPDATE.
3. Read through the update information, you will need to select ACCEPT to continue.
4. Your Nintendo 3DS will download and install the update for you.
5. When asked, restart the system and you’ll be ready to go.
If you still have trouble performing a system update, please contact the Nintendo Customer Support Team.