Applies to: Nintendo 3DS
To find out how to buy software, top up funds and browse through the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS, please follow the advice below.
1. First you will need to be connected to the internet. Click here for help connecting your Nintendo 3DS to the internet.
2. The Nintendo eShop should be on the HOME menu of your Nintendo 3DS. If it is not, you will need to perform a system update. Click here for help updating your Nintendo 3DS.
3. Once updated, select eShop from the Nintendo 3DS HOME menu.
1. From the eShop menu scroll left and right to browse popular titles or categories of downloadable content. Search the eShop by clicking the search bar at the bottom of the main menu and input your search with the on screen keyboard and your stylus.
2. Tap a selected option to browse the games. Once you have selected a game you can read reviews, watch videos and find out more about the game.
3. To purchase click the PURCHASE SOFTWARE BUTTON on the Touch Screen. The download will begin and will be installed on your HOME menu. Funds will then be deducted from your account. See below to find out how to add funds to your account.
1. From the Nintendo eShop main screen click the MENU tab on the top left of the Touch Screen.
2. Select ADD FUNDS
3. Here you can choose to top up with a Nintendo eShop Card bought from a retailer or top up by credit card.
Nintendo eShop Card
With the Nintendo eShop Card, read the information on the back of the card and enter your 16-digit activation number and the funds will be added to your account.
To add funds with a Credit Card choose from a £10, £20 or £30 top up.
Select MasterCard or Visa, Enter your card details and proceed with payment with the OK button.
You can contact the Nintendo Customer Support Team.